Terms & Conditions
Important Information About Using Our Site: We are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority of England and Wales. The information and/or data on this website is provided by us and any data providers which may be used by us for your general information and use only and is not intended for trading purposes or to address your particular financial or other requirements. In particular the information and/or data on the website:
1.1 does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, medical, legal, spread-betting or otherwise); and
1.2 does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to; and
1.3 is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific investment, placing any bet or making any other decision; and
1.4 has not been issued or approved by Core LDN Limited for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended from time to time).
All opinions expressed by presenters, guests and contributors on this website, social media outlets and videos are solely individual opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Core LDN Limited or affiliates. You should not treat any opinion expressed by any presenter, guest or contributor as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only as an expression of his or her opinion. Opinions are based upon information considered reliable, but neither Core LDN Limited nor its affiliates and/or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. Core LDN Limited and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries are not under any obligation to update or correct any information provided on this website. None of the information, opinions expressed by speakers in the videos, writers of the blogs should be considered as expert advice, nor is it to be relied upon in making any investment decision, it doesn’t constitute an offer or an invitation to make an offer to sell securities or other investments or to provide investment services of any description.
The value of investments and the income derived from them may fall as well as rise. APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT, PLACING ANY BET OR MAKING ANY OTHER DECISIONS.
2. Definitions: This document contains the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of (1) the www.corelondon.tv website and (2) any of the apps which may from time to time be available for use on a Handheld Device (Website).For the purpose of these Terms “Handheld Device” includes a Smartphone or other handheld or mobile device (such as a tablet) with an open operating system able to exchange data via 3G, 4G or wirelessly over a computer network (for example Apple OS iPhones, iPads, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Android OS phones tablets and Symbian OS phones and tablet devices).These Terms apply regardless of the user device you are using (including desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, digital television, mobile phones, automobile-based personal computers, handheld digital devices, and any other Mobile Device or technology whether now known or developed in the future).
You will be bound by these Terms when you click the ‘I accept’ button on the pop up window which appears before you access the Website, use, or browse the Website, subscribe for email or online services or send us an email. By clicking “I accept” you are confirming you have read our Terms & Conditions and will also seek professional investment advice before making any investments based on anything you have heard or read on our website or media outlets. You may not use this Website if you do not accept these terms and conditions, access the site by avoiding the ‘I accept’ button or access this site in a country where it is prohibited to do so.
4. Intellectual property: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, the Content, and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Website (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 5 below.
5. Access and use of the site: You may use the Website for personal and non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not:
5.1. download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
5.2. reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
5.3. modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
5.4. utilise links to this Website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
5.5. systematically forward links to this Website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
5.6. copy or extract data from this Website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
5.7. display the content publicly.
Any such use of this Website or the Content is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using the Website, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Website.
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion and without disclosing our rationale, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Website. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of Core LDN Limited, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Website, or any email services we may potentially provide.
7. Third Party Links: The Website contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship: Parts of the Website contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor. Core LDN Limited may contain contextual affiliate links from which we may potentially earn revenue. The content of our videos are usually not influenced by advertisers or an affiliate, nor written for the purpose of promoting a product, however where such content is influenced by an advertiser or written for the purpose of promoting a product you will be notified by the statement ‘This is an advertisement feature’ appearing on screen.
9. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability: All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose. Neither Core LDN Limited nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Site or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted. You agree that Core LDN Limited, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
9.1. interruption of business; or
9.2. access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
9.3. data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
9.4. third party website links on the Site; or
9.5. reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
9.6. computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
9.7. any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
9.8. events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, Core LDN Limited does not exclude or limit its liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
- Fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future
10. Indemnity: You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Core LDN Limited and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
1. any breach of these Terms by you; or
2. your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
3. your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
11. About Us: The Site is operated by or on behalf of Core LDN Limited (“we” or “our”). We are a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 08297207. Our registered office address is Core LDN Ltd. 10 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, SW1W 0DH and our VAT number is GB270522231. You can contact us by telephone on +44 20 360 39 846.
12. General: Any contractual or legal relationship between you and Core LDN Limited will be concluded in English. All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
The licence granted in section 5 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorise either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
No waiver by Core LDN Limited of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and Core LDN Limited shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of Core LDN Limited under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These Terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.